PGA Leadership Powerpoint-Michael Leemhius
Back to Golf Resources:
Return to Work Post-Coronavirus Checklist from Ed Langhammer (CA/NV Chat Presenter, 4/27)
Unemployment Insurance Powerpoint from Ed Langhammer (CA/NV Chat Presenter, 4/27)
EDD to Assist with Unemployment
Step by Step Unemployment Help
California Dept of Public Health Office Roster
Department of Health and Human Services -Nevada Division of Public and Behavioral Health
National Golf Foundation:
National Golf Foundation
National Golf Course Owners of America Resources
Families First Toolkit
U.S. Bank Paycheck Protection Program
F.A.Q. on Stimulus Checks
U.S. Small Business Administration
Coronavirus (COVID-19) in California
Members Liability Program Flyer
Golf Professional Natural Disaster Best Practices Facebook Page
Other Helpful Links:
- PGA.Coach (www.PGA.Coach)
- PGA.Coach is the ultimate coaching resource that teaches PGA Professionals about American Development Model, and how to apply the concepts to coaching golf. Once you complete the 2-3 training course, you will have access to the App and all its resources meant to help you be a better teacher and coach.
- PGA Job Preferences (https://account.pga.org/job-preferences)
- It’s a good time to update your PGA Job Preferences. It’s easy and takes no time at all. This helps the PGA provide you with a list of targeted positions and career advancement services
- Career Planning (https://pgacareerservices.mykajabi.com/offers/o4Yok3CP/checkout)
- The goal of The Personal & Professional Development Model is to help you become the best possible version of yourself. Through self-reflection, goal setting, honest assessments and planning, this program was created to help you create your own personal development plan for future success.
- PGA Lifelong Learning (https://resources.pga.org/lifelong-learning/)
- The PGA Specialized Program is an online educational curriculum that supports the goals of PGA Members who are committed to excellence and furthering their career. It delivers “on-demand” access to training when your schedule permits and reduces time and travel costs associated with traditional training.
- PGA.org Resources (https://resources.pga.org/increase-revenue/)
- Increase Revenue
- Business Tool Kit
- The Business Tool Kit has a variety of online courses like Online Revenue Management, Strategic Management Simulations, World Handicap System Tool Kits and more. In addition, you can find the videos from past PGA Coaching Summits.
- Playing the Game
- USGA Rules of Golf Learning Tool
- Additional Resources
- Career Advancement
- Career Services
- Carol Pence, PGA LPGA (Career Consultant) firstname.lastname@example.org is always available and a great resource for all IPGA members
- My Career
- Revenue Scorecard and self-assessment tools
- PGA.org is OUR website. Spend some time simply navigating through the site and getting to know all the resources available to us. There is something for everyone!