- Review the 2022 NCPGA Section Calendar and choose your first and second choice dates for your pro-am. Dates reserved for Section tournaments and education days are listed as *Section Event* (or in bold type on the NCPGA Calendar of Events).
- Complete the Pro-Am Request form – Click Here.
- Send in your completed Pro-Am Request form, along with a check for $35 (Sanctioning Fee required) to: NCPGA, 411 Davis Street, Suite 103, Vacaville, CA 95688.
Submission dates for form and fees to Section Office
- Multi-Day Pro-Am Priority: November for the following year
- Single-Day Pro-Am Priority: December for the following year
- Multi-Day Pro-Am Requests will be processed in November for the following year
- Single-Day Pro-Am Requests will be processed in December for the following
The pro-am requests, in accordance with Section I, E.2b of the NCPGA Tournament Rules & Regulations, will be approved based on: Past history, purse size, date request received and geographical limitation (60 miles unless agreed upon by the host professionals involved).
After December, the upcoming year of the NCPGA Calendar will be updated online and the next category will begin for scheduling. All tournament request forms that arrive in the Section Office with a postmark after the designated deadline will be placed on a wait list until all other groups (chapters and divisions) have had a chance to schedule their events.
We hope that these clarifications assist you in conducting a quality pro-am. Please direct any questions to Shawn McEntee, Tournament Director at (707) 449-4742.
- Pro-Am Request Form – Click here
- Pro-Am Reporting Form – Click here
- Promote your pro-am: Request PGA Pro Mailing Addresses – Click here
- Review the 2022 NCPGA Section Calendar – Click here
- Host Professional Pro-Am Responsibilities – Click here
- Non-PGA professional/prior PGA professional competitors whose memberships have expired (These players may not play in more than four (4) pro-ams each year, and the hosting course will be charged $150 per player in addition to the other fees paid to the Section. Due to the time it takes for course reporting, this listing may not be accurate. Be sure to verify eligibility with the Section Office prior to your event)